Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tread on Trafficking - Week 4

Hello lovely peeps! It is that time again to report on my tread on trafficking. You can help me reach my goal of $500.00 by going here.

Sunday -               30 min walk
Monday -              3 mile run outdoors
                             45 minutes weight lifting (upper)
Tuesday -              3 mile run on treadmill
                             45 minutes weight lifting (lower)
Wednesday -         3 mile run on treadmill
Thursday -             3 mile run on treadmill
                             Zumba
Friday -                30 min walk
Saturday -            1 hour yard work

That's 12 miles, 2 weight sessions, and 1 hour of Zumba! This upcoming week I am adding an extra weight lifting session to make up for the one I missed. Oye!

Thanks for checking in with me. Together we can help put an end human trafficking!

No comments:

Post a Comment