Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Memorable Summer

Things that happened this summer:

I was fingerprinted twice.
I renewed my license and got a great picture i.d.
Lover and I got a dishwasher.
I biked Santa Monica pier using a "chopper."
I touched a banana slug in Muir Woods.
I spent my 30th birthday in NYC for tapas and poets at Bluestockings.
I ate delicious fresh fortune cookies from the Fortune Cookie Factory in San Francisco.
I lead a production crew for Othello.
Lover and I went to Lake Tahoe and rented Jetskis!
I found wooden snowshoes at a flea market.
I officially became President of the Soroptimist River Valley Club.
I saw dolphins in the water below Golden Gate Bridge.
Lover and I picked out hardwood flooring for the upstairs.
I installed a new garden bed on the corner with Lover's help.
I harvested vegetables from my own garden.
I scored a bread maker at a tag sale.
I completed the Warrior Dash with my friends Geli and Katty.
I participated in guerilla gardening with seed bombs.
I biked to work.
I completed an eight-week AmeriCorps program.
I went to the Museum of Tolerance while visiting Los Angeles.
I pickled cucumbers and dried hot peppers.
Lover and I experienced "Sleep No More".
I repainted the living room a light, creamy orange.
I lost eight pounds and two inches off the waist.

A lot more happened, but I think this is a good summary. Happy First Day of Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment