Saturday, August 13, 2011

Warrior Dash 2011 - Kick Ass!

Today was Warrior Dash day! I haven't ran since Sunday because of a busy week, rain, and I pulled a muscle in my neck early Wednesday morning. I was worried the neck pain would cause an issue, but today I felt only minor soreness! I also downed Aleve. ;)

I and my two friends jogged through tires, climbed over junk cars, leaped over firepits, swam through mud pools, balanced over planks, crawled across nets, ran up the side of a mountain (more like power-walked - it was very steep and made up 50% of the course!), and jumped hurdles. Here's some pics Lover was able to catch of us:


We got Viking hats, as you can see. My muscles are aching now, but I can't tell you just how fun it was. You'll have to try it for yourself! 

Come fall, I'm doing this: Run For Your Lives...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Viking hats pretty much make the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Viking Hat was pretty much why we did it. ;)

    ReplyDelete