Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Crochet

Oh my gosh! Spring is almost here! I am so excited!

I've also been working on three different crochet projects between work, class, homework, and garden prep. Here's a sneak peek:







A new baby blanket! Don't you love these colors? It's Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend in Buttermilk, Lemon Chiffon, Gray Pearl, and Gerbera Daisy. Choosing the right colors took three weeks of hemming and hawing - I was originally stuck on shades of blue, and while they were beautiful, I wanted something brighter!

I also am crocheting a pair of baby converse, and another hat. I expect to be done with it all by the end of the month! Then I will move on to a light, spring scarf. Can't wait!

Any creative projects that you're working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment