Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cape Cod Getaway

I am on my way back from a Cape Cod getaway weekend with Lover. It's off-season, so there's little traffic, fewer people, and only a handful of open shops and restaurants. Love it.

We visited P-town and stopped at my favorite used books store. I picked up a copy of Malcolm Gladwell's "Blink" for $8.00. We sat down for truffles and hot chocolate at "The Purple Feather," and perused open shops.




I worked on a new project... I'm pretty excited about something coming up.. A new venture in life. This project is the start of it. You'll be among the first to see the finished product. ;)



We walked along the beach. Malai looks so happy! The first time I took her to see the ocean, it scared her. Now she runs around, sniffing the piles of seaweed and mounds of dry sea oats. She's had so much more energy and vigor since she's lost weight!



Here's wishing you all a happy spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment