Friday, July 15, 2011

A Whirlwind Summer

I hope you are all having a happy summer. I have been involved in a whirlwind of activity. My summer job with the AmeriCorps MYOthello program has been both fun and intense. I am continuing to train for the Warrior Dash, and have been more comfortable as a runner and am getting stronger at the gym. My garden is getting out of control, and in order to stop spending 45 minutes a day watering it, Lover and I are installing a little irrigation system. On my birthday weekend, I went into NYC to Bluestockings to watch some performers. I went back into the city the next day for some shopping with Lover. Last weekend, Lover and I joined extended family in Lake Tahoe. Our flight into Reno was a debacle with delays and weather and such, but the weekend was totally worth it! This Sunday I fly to San Francisco, followed by a trip to Los Angeles with my middle-school kids. I;d love to talk about all these things more, but I'm afraid it'll have to wait!

How have you been?

No comments:

Post a Comment