Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tread on Trafficking - Week 2

Wow, another week! Please check out my original post on Tread on Trafficking so you know what it's all about!

Check-in for this week:

Goal: $500.00
Raised so far: $218.00

Sunday                   Nothing
Monday                  3 mile run outdoors
                              45 minutes weight lifting
Tuesday                 Nothing
Wednesday            3 mile walk outdoors
                              45 minutes weight lifting
Thursday                3 mile walk outdoors
                              1 hour yardwork
Friday                    3 mile walk outdoors
                              2 hours yardwork
Saturday                4 hours yardwork

So, this week got a little messed up. On Wednesday, I woke up with a pain in my neck. It got worst throughout the day. I did weights for lower body to avoid the neck issue. On Thursday, I awoke with an even greater pain. But I had to get the raised bed painted and the dirt arrived, so I filled my pots with mixes of topsoil, peat moss, and perlite. On Friday, the pain was still there. I walked 3 miles on each of those days, and did yardwork anyway, because I felt I had to be as proactive as possible. On Saturday, my neck felt much better, but it was a day committed to yardwork and entertaining guests. I did my 12 miles, but nine of them were walking. I only did two weight lifting sessions because of the neck issue. I didn't cycle because my bike still needs work. I also missed Zumba because of the neck issue. :(

In its place, I got a lot of much needed yardwork done. I stayed active, and will resume the usual routine this week. Thanks for tuning in, and please sponsor me so that together, we can help end human trafficking.

No comments:

Post a Comment