Saturday, May 21, 2011

Tread on Trafficking - Week 3

Yes! Week 3! For more info, read this post.

I was almost able to return to my regularly scheduled programming. Here we go:

Sunday -                                2 hours yard work
Monday -                             3 miles walking
Tuesday -                              Nothing
Wednesday -                         3 miles running
                                             45 minutes weight lifting (upper)
Thursday -                            3 miles running
                                             45 minutes weight lifting (lower)
                                            Zumba
Friday -                                3 miles walking
                                            45 minutes weight lifting (upper)
Saturday -                            Nothing

That's 12 miles and 3 lifting sessions. I originally pledged an hour of cycling. If my gracious sponsors may allow it, I am replacing cycling with an hour of Zumba, since my bike has issues. Adjusting my schedule for these things has been difficult some days, but I am getting it in. Remembering that I am doing it for a cause definitely helps.

You can do your part in ending human trafficking by sponsoring me here. Your donation is tax-deductible and you will receive a tax receipt automatically if you donate through my page. Help me reach my goal of $500.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment