Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Goals

April is here!

Goals for this month:



1. Have a superbly wonderful Team Service Project. We at Bridgeport
Beautifies are running workshops for murals, stone sculptures, seed
starting, seed bombing, and city clean up!

2. Map out the garden! I'm having a party in the beginning of May to
transplant the seedlings and start new ones out in the containers and
raised bed in the yard.

3. Lose five pounds. Time to take off the winter weight!

4. Two sewing projects! An awesome kitchen apron, and I haven't
decided what the second project will be yet... I'm thinking either
curtains for the kitchen or a laptop sleeve.

5. Finish up all the legal paperwork for my new business. Yep! You heard that right. 
I am starting my own online shop. Can't wait to show you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment