Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Studio Clean Up and the Song Challenge

I got the spring cleaning bug now, and I attacked my half of the "office" with zeal yesterday. My half has two homemade drafting tables; a small chest of drawers; a slew of art supplies in bins and piles; stacks of books, magazines, and papers; and my computer.





I switched it up a little and cleared the table tops except for the essentials (and a project I'm currently working on). I put papers and art ideas into manila envelopes for filing, so now I need to go through my filing cabinet, clean out the unnecessary stuff, and fill it back up! I wish I had taken before pics so you could have seen the mess it had become.

Instead, I will leave you with my first song from the 30 Day Song Challenge happening on Facebook.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO YOUTUBE (I would have had the video here, but it hideously out stepped the boundaries of my blog!)

This song is hot! Yes, a lot of people who know me usually know me for the "underground" or marginalized music I listen to, but I do like a good dance beat! Rihanna is sexy and edgy, with a voice that powers the song like a freight train. You know this song is on my pole dance playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment