Monday, February 18, 2013

Books, Books, and Books


I looooooooooooooooove books. I will start doing some in-depth reviews here, but for now, the following are some gardening favorites:

Grow Great Grub, by Gayla Trail
You Grow Girl, by Gayla Trail
The Edible Front Yard, by Ivette Soler
The Backyard Homestead, by Carleen Madigan
Free Range Chicken Gardens, by Jessi Bloom
All New Square Foot Gardening, by Mel Bartholomew (Honestly, I don't like reading this guy's book. But I do like the square foot gardening method.)

On my reading horizon is Self-Sufficiency on a Shoestring, and Little House in the Suburbs. Plus all the reading I do for grad school, and the reading of novels for fun - so much to read! Certainly helps to pass the time on these precious winter nights.




No comments:

Post a Comment